Wednesday, July 7, 2010

She's out of my league


"When he starts dating drop-dead gorgeous Molly (Alice Eve), insecure airport security agent Kirk (Jay Baruchel) can't believe it. As his friends and family share their doubts about the relationship lasting, Kirk does everything he can to avoid losing Molly forever. Kyrsten Ritter, Lindsay Sloane, Jasika Nicole and Andrew Daly also star in this charming romantic comedy about unlikely lovers. Jim Field Smith directs."
I thought this was gonna be a movie that I laughed at but turned off and thought I hated it, I assumed I would hate the girl but I was soo wrong, I loved the girl, which was hard to accomplish but they gave her the right personality to make her likeable and hot and the guy that plays Kirk is the perfect guy, hes so awkward and perfect for the role. there ae soo many funny scenes, i dont want to give it away but they are the scenes that you will be talking about at parties wishing it happened to a real friend so it could be a real story, haha. definitley worth watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment