Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Box


"A disfigured NASA employee named Arlington Steward (Frank Langella) informs Norma (Cameron Diaz) and Arthur (James Marsden) Lewis that they have 24 hours to decide if they want to push a button inside a box that will give them a cool million -- but a complete stranger will die at the same time. Richard Kelly (Donnie Darko) writes and directs this thriller based on sci-fi writer Richard Matheson's short story" courtesy of netflix


This movie was really weird, but in an intriguing way, there were scenes that I was like "what the hell?!" in a really confused "why?" way but at the same time it was a movie that I was completely involved in, I was scared, I was sad, I cried... I definitley didn't laugh at all. when you watch the entire thing and walk away from it, you're affected but just know when you watch your gonna be thinking "what the hell is this" throughout a lot of it. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment