Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Our Family Wedding


"Forest Whitaker and funnyman Carlos Mencia butt heads as two domineering dads forced to set aside their culture-clash differences and team up to plan their children's wedding, with only two weeks until the big day arrives. America Ferrera plays the pregnant bride-to-be opposite Lance Gross as her medical resident fiancé in this wacky comedy from writer-director Rick Famuyiwa (Brown Sugar, The Wood)."


it was entertaining, but it was the kind of movie that made me grab my laptop and mess around on facebook while I watched, (its probably a good flight movie, pearl) its a shame this was wasted on all these good actors, the acting was good, and theres nothing I can specifcially criticize it just wasnt there "I aint feeling it Dawg" as Randy would say, it just lacked something. Although it was nice to see a "race" movie not about white people and black people - those are getting really old.

No comments:

Post a Comment