Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Alice in Wonderland


"A 19-year-old Alice (Mia Wasikowska) journeys through Underland, where she experiences strange ordeals and encounters peculiar characters, including the vaporous Cheshire Cat (voiced by Stephen Fry), the Mad Hatter (Johnny Depp) and the sadistic Red Queen (Helena Bonham Carter). Anne Hathaway, Alan Rickman, Matt Lucas and Crispin Glover co-star in director Tim Burton's bold adaptation of the Lewis Carroll classic"


oh-my-god I hateeedddd this movie. I don't know why it was so hopped up and popular. I was so freaking bored out of my mind, I only stuck through it because I felt I had too. it was lame, lame, lame. I was not excited or impressed by the costumes, the set, and everything in between. I'm sorry that stuff is just bland now its not something new and I'm not gonna watch a movie just for that fact. now I never saw or read the alice in wonderland (or maybe I read the picturebooks as a kid but i dont remember it too much, the story line did see somewhat familar)


not even depp could have saved this one. sometimes I have to wonder what the hell was he thinking? why would he even want to do this movie? if its for his kids, i'll accept that. although I think this version would terrify kids, this movie was made to accucante the fact that it was written by people who were stoned and this version was made to be watched while you are stoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment