Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Bounty Hunter


"Milo Boyd (Gerard Butler) is a bounty hunter whose latest gig is rather satisfying, as he finds out that the bail-skipper he must chase down is his own ex-wife, Nicole (Jennifer Aniston) -- but she has no intention of getting nabbed without a fight. Complicating matters, Nicole's wannabe-boyfriend, Stewart (Jason Sudeikis), joins the chase in this high-octane comedy from director Andy Tennant (Hitch)."


this movie was pretty horrible. you don't often find me say this about movies, I usually tend to always walk away from a movie with a pretty likeable grace but this was just, blahhh, and I think I pretty much new that from the previews. Its not the acting, its definitley the story and whoever wrote it although I'm definitley starting to like Jenn Aniston less and less. I was totally team aniston before but angelina is definitley winning me over. Jenn makes crappy movies alot, I dont know if she does it for the money or if she really thinks these are good movies (friends with money, rumor has it, management, etc.)
its just very predictable, its boring, a scene is supposed to be exciting but its just lame and mundane and it is totally not even worth watching if you are completely bored out of your mind (or on a flight, fyi pearl)
I remember being really annoyed because there was a scene where she went into a tattoo parlor and in a way to get an appointment right away she describe this tattoo of a whole body panther and the way she describe it, there is no way it could work. and it really annoyed me haha

3 comments:

  1. This is like every other JA movie I've seen - they're all trite and basically dreck. I don't know if she just has totally crap taste in scripts or it this is all she is able to get because she's really not that great an actress or comedian.

    She's pretty much built her career on one TV show and being a "wronged wife."

    Sadly, Gerard Butler seems to have similarly shallow taste in roles...but at least he's a pretty fair actor. He was positively brilliant in Law Abiding Citizen. Then he does this crap with Anniston and those awful chick flicks with Katherine Heigl (meh) and with Hilary Swank (and what was SHE thinking -- she's way better than that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh this is the only movie of his I havent liked -- I dont agree with you on p.s. i love you that movie was great I just watched it again the other day, I love it. and I enjoyed watching 'the ugly truth' i wouldnt watch it a million times but i like the story and its funny and fun (im just not a huge fan of heigl) and he was great in LAC

    i think she has shit taste in movie scripts, I think shes a good actress, I've never seen her not pull of a scene, i think she has a quirky odd sense of humor and i think she reads these roles and thinks they are really funny but they deff. arent and i deff. think when she was going through the divorce she just wanted to stay as busy as she possibly could and took any and every role she could -- but I do think she is a more shallow person - she spends $500 on her hair, (or whatever ridiculous amount it was) c'mon now and her hair doesnt even look that great I used to love her and now I think im seeing the true colors of her. shes a hollywood star.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think shes trying to compete and prove herself against angelina.

    ReplyDelete