Wednesday, December 29, 2010

How Do You Know


"Forget friendly -- the competition gets downright fierce when a hotly contested love triangle connects a newly single sports fan (Reese Witherspoon) with a professional baseball player (Owen Wilson) and a business executive (Paul Rudd) who are both vying to be her full-time boyfriend. Jack Nicholson co-stars in this athletically minded romantic comedy from acclaimed writer-director James L. Brooks (As Good As It Gets)." courtesy of netflix


My mom thought this movie was a little slow, she was nodding off a bit in the movie (but she does that) I thought it was pretty great, Paul Rudd is of course amazing, I love him and he does a great job he's just quirky enough. Reese Witherspoon is beyond adorable, I don't think I've ever thought she was so cute until this movie, Owen Wilson you kind of hate but you kind laugh and love him and Jack Nicholson...well he doesnt really seem to play any character to different, he's alright, nothing different or special. the story line is interesting and I think you're intrigued throughout the movie, it probably could easily be something you rent, its not something you have to see right away but I think its entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment