Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Law Abiding Citizen


"Traumatized by the atrocious murders of his wife and daughter -- and the flawed justice system that set the killers free -- Clyde Shelton (Gerard Butler) gives in to his rage and sets out on a course of vengeance. He soon takes on not only the prosecutor involved in the case, Nick Rice (Jamie Foxx), but also the city of Philadelphia. Director F. Gary Gray's bold crime thriller co-stars Viola Davis and Michael Gambon." courtesy of netflix
This movie was brillant, now I will tell you, I watched this movie alone and I was supposed to go out with friends and I was so terrified I locked all the doors and windows and wouldnt leave the house for fear of going out in my hallway. so it is scary, but it's brillant, beyond it. its excellent acting and directing and just excellent thoughts / plot. definitley see it. maybe during the day.

2 comments:

  1. Loved this movie -- thought Foxx and Butler had great chemistry. And I love everything Butler's ever done...with the exception of that disaster with Anniston. And I blame her for that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bounty hunter WAS a horribleeeeeeee movie, omg it couldnt have gotten any worse. I used to love Aniston but she does some pretty shit movies, she has some exceptions but I don't think shes too picky about her roles.

    ReplyDelete