Sunday, February 15, 2009

Breaking and Entering


"Anthony Minghella (Cold Mountain, The English Patient) directs this thinking-person's drama, weighing the difference between emotional and physical robbery. When his London office is burglarized by a young Muslim thief, an affluent architect (Jude Law) is forced to rethink his priorities and re-evaluate his life. The sterling cast includes Juliette Binoche, Robin Wright Penn, Ray Winstone and Martin Freeman ("The Office"). " Courtesy of Netflix

This movie is very slow, its kind of depressing and although I feel like I did maybe like it, I didn't really. I think i'm the kind of person who can always take something away from a movie so its hard for me to say I dont like one, buttt i wouldn't watch it again and I wouldn't recommned it to someone. alot of the movie doesnt make sense, well it makes sense but there are alot of loss ends and random little things going on and important details they don't elaborate on, like Jude Law's daughter and the relationship with...well i guess its his girlfriend. the whole movie you have this idea it's his wife but its not (that plays no important factor, i didnt ruin anything for you.) but it was just werid little factoids.

but of course, Jude Law plays his typical self in the movie, if you know what I mean. he is beautiful though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment