Saturday, October 17, 2009

An Inconvienent Truth



"A documentary on Al Gore's campaign to make the issue of global warming a recognized problem worldwide" courtesy of Imdb.com

for some reason I had never seen this movie, I think it was one I always thought I had seen because it's a movie I would have seen but finally in my sustainable design class we watched this and if you havent watched it. watch it.

it's amazing, I am very aware and "into" the problems that we are creating i'm very green-concious and I know everything that was happening. I know about the ice caps melting, i know about the polar bears dying, i know about the increase in natural disasters etc. etc. but what i wasnt comprehending was what that meant. I knew A + B but i didnt know what it equaled. and the footage that Gore shows is so honest and so real.

http://www.climatecrisis.net/

No comments:

Post a Comment